Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. Mac97 liked bunge's post in the thread NSR: Official Music Thread (What Are You Listening To?) Vol. 6.

Perhaps a low point for Mr. Cooper…or high point, depending on your point of view.

May 20, 2024 at 1:09 PM
  2. temesgen liked celito's post in the thread Activate Another Lever and Still Lose to a Madrid Remontada - The Small Teams Thread.

Don't see what all the fuss is about. Liverpool fans should decide if he is a legend for their club.

May 20, 2024 at 1:08 PM
  3. temesgen liked Saeta Rubia's post in the thread Activate Another Lever and Still Lose to a Madrid Remontada - The Small Teams Thread.

Pep had his greatest team led by Messi in La Liga and even then RM didn't let him 4 in a row. We won the league with 100 points in Pep's...

4. goobx1 replied to the thread Even more . . . Stuff from other MLS Teams.

For sure! The playoff finals tend to be less wide open as you might guess. There is just too much on the line to really go for broke....

5. temesgen liked Digital's post in the thread Activate Another Lever and Still Lose to a Madrid Remontada - The Small Teams Thread.

What? well of course they would, where is the proof to show otherwise, trying to compare teams from different leagues just doesn't make...

6. OWN(yewu)ED replied to the thread Pre-Copa Training Camp Roster.

I’d literally prefer yedlin over Moore. That one’s disappointing. To think right back felt like a strength the beginning of last...

7. temesgen replied to the thread Activate Another Lever and Still Lose to a Madrid Remontada - The Small Teams Thread.

They will just come up with a new reason why the EPL is the best, every talking point that gets dismantled is just an opportunity to...

May 20, 2024 at 1:07 PM
  8. roverman replied to the thread UEFA Euro 2024: England Tournament Thread [R].

Not consider him he should be starting alongside rice and Bellingham

9. Shay Z liked YOUNGSTARS87's post in the thread All I Do Is Vin Vin Vin - The Vinicius Jr. Thread.

For me this concept is stupid. People need to understand that Vinicius needed time to grow and for the game to slow down. Expecting...

10. waitforit replied to the thread Hamas Attacks, Israel Responds II.

Jesus f**k dude. I for one would have thought you would consider yourself above HAMAS. But apparently they are people just like you and...

May 20, 2024 at 1:06 PM
  11. spejic liked Quango's post in the thread Last Movie Watched.... The Xenforo Edition.

[IMG] IF ~ J. Krasinski About halfway through, I found that this was winning me over by being just goofy enough. Then it went for an...

12. temesgen liked Shay Z's post in the thread Activate Another Lever and Still Lose to a Madrid Remontada - The Small Teams Thread.

[MEDIA] Someone tweeted something to the effect of, “Congratulations to Man City for winning a 4th consecutive championship and...

13. MLSfan66 liked wantmlsphilly's post in the thread Monday 20 May 2024.

I must say Chicho Arango is everything that's wrong with MLS roster building. I'm not an LAFC fan but a team not being able to keep...

May 20, 2024 at 1:05 PM
  14. Casper replied to the thread Mark McKenzie all games PBP thread.

Genk take the lead on a 2 v 4 counterattack, where are four defenders played the ball and no one nearly tracked the open man. Even...

May 20, 2024 at 1:05 PM