Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. Ahmadi8 liked Zidane05's post in the thread BORUSSIA DORTMUND vs REAL MADRID | The Champions League Final | 01.06.24 | 21:00 CET.

What a team. What history. This shit is unfathomable.

Jun 3, 2024 at 2:46 AM
  2. RoadMan liked J-Mezzy's post in the thread "Kroos'ing to la undécima"- The Official Welcome Toni Kroos Thread.

Legend I will miss him dearly when lukita retires im gonna need some ice cream

3. Ahmadi8 liked Ssr9's post in the thread BORUSSIA DORTMUND vs REAL MADRID | The Champions League Final | 01.06.24 | 21:00 CET.

[MEDIA] [MEDIA] [MEDIA] The Bernabeu looks INCREDIBLE

4. Smurfquake replied to the thread The Distract me from 2020s P&CE Thread Part Deux.

So back to the Cricket World Cup. We're talking about the sport over in the Sports and Politics thread, but I want to talk about the...

Jun 3, 2024 at 2:45 AM
  5. Ahmadi8 liked .halamadrid2.'s post in the thread BORUSSIA DORTMUND vs REAL MADRID | The Champions League Final | 01.06.24 | 21:00 CET.

Kroos getting Valverde to experience some love. The real unsung hero of the season

Jun 3, 2024 at 2:45 AM
  6. Saeta Rubia added new media How Madrid Won Their 15th UCL | Tactical Analysis : Real Madrid 2-0 Dortmund - YouTube to Real Madrid

What tactics were on display in this match?My Analysis software = Once Videe Analyzer PRO: https://bit.ly/3TWXYB8- use "FMS10" for a discount.Support FMS on ...

Jun 3, 2024 at 2:44 AM
  7. Ahmadi8 liked J-Mezzy's post in the thread How Much Better Can We Get? - The Transfers, Rumors & Lies Thread.

It’s shit. It’s just not as shit as other people’s

Jun 3, 2024 at 2:43 AM
  8. RoadMan liked Nathanial Essex's post in the thread How Much Better Can We Get? - The Transfers, Rumors & Lies Thread.

On the contrary my friend; good thread title. Solid 8/10

9. Rattlehead replied to the thread Copa America 2024 Discussion.

Dude, its Canada. Lautaro scored and assisted against Italy in Finalissima. He run from midfield , beat the defence and laid it for Di...

10. MrSnrub replied to the thread UEFA Euro 2024: England Tournament Thread [R].

These games are just to keep the match fitness ticking over, I don't think there's much to be read in to the games. There's a reason...

11. Ahmadi8 liked Zidane05's post in the thread How Much Better Can We Get? - The Transfers, Rumors & Lies Thread.

I'd pass on Davies. Bring back Miguel. One thing I was thinking about today is having Alaba as a midfielder next season. He's not...

Jun 3, 2024 at 2:42 AM
  12. RoadMan liked J-Mezzy's post in the thread How Much Better Can We Get? - The Transfers, Rumors & Lies Thread.

bro I told u stand by your shit titles we will call them shit even if written by Shakespeare himself

13. Ahmadi8 liked Umar's post in the thread How Much Better Can We Get? - The Transfers, Rumors & Lies Thread.

Thread title isn’t shit enough IMO. (No offence Raul-7, I know you tried to make it as shit as possible and I appreciate the effort)....

14. tedmak replied to the thread UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *.

As a point of principle there should be a resale platform just to facilitate ticket exchange for people whose circumstances have...