Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. petros93 liked RaMaaa's post in the thread "Kroos'ed to la decimoquinto"- The Official Welcome Toni Kroos Thread.

legende. great farewell yesterday!

Jun 3, 2024 at 4:18 AM
  2. petros93 liked 4x4s's post in the thread "Kroos'ed to la decimoquinto"- The Official Welcome Toni Kroos Thread.

That's actually a cool idea.

Jun 3, 2024 at 4:18 AM
  3. RunthePoint liked falvo's post in the thread Tanner Tessmann at Venezia.

Vanoli riporta il Venezia in Serie A: Cremonese ko di misura (tuttosport.com) [MEDIA]

Jun 3, 2024 at 4:17 AM
  4. Wiliam Felipe Gracek replied to the thread Cristiano Ronaldo (-12/13) vs Van Basten.

............. Always remember I'm not talking about you just the players' performances in general . for sure .... always nothing...

Jun 3, 2024 at 4:17 AM
  5. itsonlymemate liked Regis Prograis's post in the thread England U-17 Discussions Thread #3 (2007 born).

As always the headline gives little or no context, he didn’t call for calm (whatever that means), he just said that Spurs approach will...

Jun 3, 2024 at 4:15 AM
  6. RaMaaa replied to the thread "Kroos'ed to la decimoquinto"- The Official Welcome Toni Kroos Thread.

legende. great farewell yesterday!

Jun 3, 2024 at 4:15 AM
  7. Wiliam Felipe Gracek liked PuckVanHeel's post in the thread Cristiano Ronaldo (-12/13) vs Van Basten.

Bergkamp played in three semi finals and he scored/assisted against teams like Germany, England, Brazil, Argentina, France across...

Jun 3, 2024 at 4:14 AM
  8. Wiliam Felipe Gracek replied to the thread Cristiano Ronaldo (-12/13) vs Van Basten.

................. Honestly, for my team I prefer Patrick Vieira, Claude Makelele and Ruud Gullit... I would easily leave Bergkamp,...

Jun 3, 2024 at 4:13 AM
  9. Raul-7 replied to the thread Madridistas All Over Copa And Euros Collide While Colombians Dominate. The Other Teams Summer Thread.

[MEDIA] No Mbappe, no party. :p

Jun 3, 2024 at 4:11 AM
  10. popularside liked miazqd's post in the thread UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *.

This will be controversial but still want to express the opinion that sometime found eu people are really spoiled that maybe we should...

11. charlie15 replied to the thread In which we post yet another ten thousand plus interesting or amusing - or neither - tweets.

Huh ? What does that suppose to mean? Am I missing something here? So DEI is a cult and their homophobia, antisemitism and anti Asian...

12. dspence2311 replied to the thread Christian Pulisic at AC Milan.

In some cultures the last word means the second-to-last word.

13. charlie15 liked yossarian's post in the thread In which we post yet another ten thousand plus interesting or amusing - or neither - tweets.

Wow. I normally don't applaud Spurz supporters but good on her!

Jun 3, 2024 at 4:09 AM
  14. Marcus2116 replied to the thread UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *.

I don’t really understand why people think there should be a resale platform as a matter of principle. I can’t think of any products...

Jun 3, 2024 at 4:07 AM
  15. dspence2311 replied to the thread Spaghetti Weston: McKennie at Juventus.

I’d love to see him at Villa if he plays. He is plenty durable enough to withstand the periodic hacking that is tolerated at as a manly...

Jun 3, 2024 at 4:07 AM
  16. Raul-7 replied to the thread How Much Better Can We Get? - The Transfers, Rumors & Lies Thread.

I think so too; Brahim's loan finished [AC Milan did not want pay 30M] and we brought him back. But I don't think he was part of the...

Jun 3, 2024 at 4:06 AM
  17. Matrim replied to the thread Transfer Thread: Summer 2024.

Just when I'm trying to cut you some slack, you go and bring in Moronchi again. Whill said it best - if that bald ******** was able to...

Jun 3, 2024 at 4:06 AM