Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. BarryfromEastenders replied to the thread England U-17 Discussions Thread #3 (2007 born).

I think we were playing three at the back with wing backs in our last games? Can’t remember. Looking at the squad Derry is unlucky to...

May 20, 2024 at 6:29 PM
  2. Wendigo7 replied to the thread UEFA Euro 2024: England Tournament Thread [R].

https://transfermarkt.co.uk/s/QuT3 Don’t know if we’re allowed to post this but this is what I went for

May 20, 2024 at 6:29 PM
  3. stanger liked Bill Archer's post in the thread Post-match: Worse Than Malört - Crew @ Chicago - Match 13 - 5/18/24 8:30 PM.

You misspelled face.

May 20, 2024 at 6:26 PM
  4. BarryfromEastenders replied to the thread UEFA Euro 2024: England Tournament Thread [R].

All these articles and it is all just assumptions and guesswork. Nothing meaningful seems to have leaked.

May 20, 2024 at 6:24 PM
  5. dark knight liked mace's post in the thread Ricardo Pepi at PSV Eindhoven.

It’s not rocket science. Pepi played at FC Groningen too and will therefore become a Norwegian national team player soon. Duh

6. rgli13 replied to the thread Olympic Planning and Roster Construction.

i think its possible gregg is keeping pepi with the sr team in case sarge isnt able to go (for the copa itself). sending him to the...

7. Saeta Rubia replied to the thread How Do You Replace a Legend? - The Transfers, Rumors & Lies Thread.

This is their source btw. And they say Yoro still prefers RM. Let's see if he does what Camavinga and Tchouameni did and reject PSG for...

May 20, 2024 at 6:23 PM
  8. Mike03 liked Smurfquake's post in the thread GOP Failure Watch Part VI (Majority in House Edition) The Insurrection Caucus Sh*tshow..

There was an episode of Red Dwarf where Kryten (the android) got classified as a female due to a lack of penis. It seems like these...

9. feyenoordsoccerfan replied to the thread Ricardo Pepi at PSV Eindhoven.

And FC Groningen is back in the "Eredivisie", so if Pepi wants an encore:D

10. feyenoordsoccerfan liked freisland's post in the thread Ricardo Pepi at PSV Eindhoven.

You gotta pay attention around here. No free rides.

May 20, 2024 at 6:22 PM
  11. BocaFan liked almango's post in the thread These nations could debut at the 2026 World Cup.

You could always make it something else in addition to a world Cup qualifying group. Call it a nations league with a prize for first...

May 20, 2024 at 6:21 PM
  12. ussoccer97531 replied to the thread YNT-Eligible MLS Players, 2024 In-Season Thread.

[MEDIA]

13. TrueCrew replied to the thread USMNT: The Over-holder Era Pt. 2.

Nope. Morris and Schulte are almost certainly going. A good chunk of it overlaps with Leagues Cup.

14. Mike03 liked yossarian's post in the thread In which we post yet another ten thousand plus interesting or amusing - or neither - tweets.

Yeah, I mean---have you listened to his music?

15. feyenoordsoccerfan liked YankHibee's post in the thread The Distract me from 2020s P&CE Thread Part Deux.

Consider an interchangeable mirrorless from Panasonic or Olympus in micro 4/3s. There is a bit of a tradeoff between size and capability...