Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. Auriaprottu liked Mach1's post in the thread Matchday 16: ATL v CLT, 6/2/24.

Whatever anyone's beliefs are on the causes of these losses (Pineda ain't missing those shots), at this point it really does feel like...

Jun 3, 2024 at 1:29 AM
  2. AlexCr replied to the thread Euro 2024 Predictions:.

I think if any team will upset Belgium that will be Ukraine. They have a lot of players in good form and tbh as a Romanian I am more...

Jun 3, 2024 at 1:26 AM
  3. Auriaprottu liked usscouse's post in the thread The Music thread.

We had a great 3 Hour session at the market cafe today. 4 brilliant guitarists, keyboard, electric violin, a synthesized harmonica and...

Jun 3, 2024 at 1:24 AM
  4. Digital liked YOUNGSTARS87's post in the thread Lord of the Galácticos - Florentino Perez Thread.

It's amazing how much ridicule he has taken even in his own fanbase.. I'm not talking constructive criticism... I'm talking insults and...

Jun 3, 2024 at 1:23 AM
  5. Digital liked 4x4s's post in the thread Lord of the Galácticos - Florentino Perez Thread.

Best thing about his return is that he focused on flexing his influence and accumen to provide money for people with the football know...

Jun 3, 2024 at 1:23 AM
  6. Digital liked Shay Z's post in the thread Lord of the Galácticos - Florentino Perez Thread.

Best president in the game. And it’s not even close.

Jun 3, 2024 at 1:22 AM
  7. Digital liked 4x4s's post in the thread The Prince That Was Promised - Bienvenue Kylian Mbappé.

NO OFFICIAL CLUB ANNOUNCEMENT: NO THREAD

Jun 3, 2024 at 1:21 AM
  8. chirenzhiren replied to the thread June 2024 Korea friendlies.

Honestly, I think it's a waste of time debating you because you think a lot and have lots of impressions but don't care about details...

Jun 3, 2024 at 1:20 AM
  9. MerlinRM liked Ssr9's post in the thread BORUSSIA DORTMUND vs REAL MADRID | The Champions League Final | 01.06.24 | 21:00 CET.

[MEDIA] Pilot on Lunin's flight to London asked passengers to give him an ovation for his work all season. Lunin did not travel with...

Jun 3, 2024 at 1:19 AM
  10. Sounders78 liked phedre44's post in the thread Soccer, Sports and Politics - Part Deux.

Spassapparat got to play pickup soccer with Dominic Thiem earlier today. I don't think there was any politics involved. Just some cute...

Jun 3, 2024 at 1:15 AM
  11. blissett liked Lechus7's post in the thread International Friendlies 2024.

[MEDIA]

Jun 3, 2024 at 1:12 AM
  12. azriel liked inswinger's post in the thread Fool me thrice ... if fool me you can't get fooled again - The 2023-24 OTT.

Laporta needs to show some vision and pay whatever Bayern wants to send Harry Kane to Real Madrid. This is the most sensible move to...

Jun 3, 2024 at 1:11 AM
  13. blissett liked lil_one's post in the thread June 2024 Korea friendlies.

Counter pressing is literally what it's called (and yes, it's a translation of gegenpressing): to press immediately after losing the...

Jun 3, 2024 at 1:11 AM