Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. harrylee773 liked bunge's post in the thread Pre-match: Fire v. the Team Anschutz Actually Liked (LAG) 6.1.24 Soldier Field 7:30.

This “hot take” is just garbage. I mean, he’s in the top ten percentile of progressive passing and passing overall. He’s constantly...

Jun 3, 2024 at 12:55 AM
  2. butters59 liked ussoccer97531's post in the thread The Cavan Sullivan Thread.

I'm quite encouraged that he's even able to make any big plays. There are some youth players who the first year or two against pros just...

Jun 3, 2024 at 12:52 AM
  3. Digital liked Saeta Rubia's post in the thread The Real Madrid News / Reviews / Discussion Thread.

Pre-Season Schedule: vs AC Milan - Jul 31 vs Barca - Aug 2 vs Chelsea - Aug 5 UEFA Super Cup: vs Atalanta - Aug 14

Jun 3, 2024 at 12:50 AM
  4. Digital liked .halamadrid2.'s post in the thread The Real Madrid News / Reviews / Discussion Thread.

[MEDIA] Very classy. Respect

Jun 3, 2024 at 12:50 AM
  5. Digital liked hector_br's post in the thread The Real Madrid News / Reviews / Discussion Thread.

What a send off to Kroos

Jun 3, 2024 at 12:49 AM
  6. Digital liked .halamadrid2.'s post in the thread The Real Madrid News / Reviews / Discussion Thread.

Apparently the first time in our entire history that we go a whole CL campaign without losing a single game. Incredible

Jun 3, 2024 at 12:49 AM
  7. Reccossu replied to the thread June 2024 Korea friendlies.

I’m just watching her. Rodman doesn’t counter press very well. When there’s a turnover she looks frustrated and hangs her head a...

Jun 3, 2024 at 12:48 AM
  8. Digital liked Dr. MvN's post in the thread "Kroos'ing to la undécima"- The Official Welcome Toni Kroos Thread.

[IMG] 24 Champions League titles in this picture.

Jun 3, 2024 at 12:45 AM