Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. CB-West replied to the thread Arne Slots In at Liverpool - Welcome (New Manager Thread).

Yes - I forgot to add that ManCheaty will file some sort of grievance regarding all the threats from the "powers that be" - they will...

May 20, 2024 at 10:23 PM
  2. DynamoManiac replied to the thread Houston Dynamo v. FC Dallas, Saturday, May 18.

It would have been another 20. I can guarantee it because a) I've watched how they have managed his minutes since his return, b) I've...

May 20, 2024 at 10:23 PM
  3. SalinasQuakesFan replied to the thread Post-match: San Jose Earthquakes - Orlando City SC (Saturday, 5/18) postgame thread [R].

Weren't regulation wins 3 pts. and shootout wins only 2 pts.

May 20, 2024 at 10:21 PM
  4. Deadtigers liked yossarian's post in the thread In which we post yet another ten thousand plus interesting or amusing - or neither - tweets.

Congress can pass legislation affecting lots of things pertaining to Article III courts and it's not considered a violation of...

5. arcane replied to the thread The Berlin Wall - Willkommen Antonio Rüdiger.

Crazy center-backs and Real Madrid are just the right combination.

6. MerlinRM replied to the thread News: Copa America 2024 - USA.

He seemed ok in cameos but he had a terror yesterday. I wouldn't say he isn't good enough to to be on the team but I'm nervous about him...

May 20, 2024 at 10:20 PM
  7. Deadtigers liked diablodelsol's post in the thread In which we post yet another ten thousand plus interesting or amusing - or neither - tweets.

I agree they’re low information. The type that thinks by voting dem things like this are magically fixed. When they’re not…those same...

May 20, 2024 at 10:20 PM
  8. Deadtigers liked Funkfoot's post in the thread In which we post yet another ten thousand plus interesting or amusing - or neither - tweets.

Because you can always point to the orange guy and say he's worse.

May 20, 2024 at 10:19 PM
  9. Deadtigers liked Kazuma's post in the thread In which we post yet another ten thousand plus interesting or amusing - or neither - tweets.

I'm honestly not surprised with Kid Rock given that he grew up in Romeo MI in Macomb County. Romeo is pretty much rural, Macomb's a...

10. Deadtigers liked bigredfutbol's post in the thread In which we post yet another ten thousand plus interesting or amusing - or neither - tweets.

You're not wrong, but I'm not sure going straight to expanding the courts is the fix that run-of-the-mill voters will embrace straight...

11. Deadtigers liked Dr. Wankler's post in the thread In which we post yet another ten thousand plus interesting or amusing - or neither - tweets.

honestly, I doubt that’s the worst version of Kid Rock

May 20, 2024 at 10:18 PM
  12. arcane replied to the thread Lo Sientoohh Emir! Not Enough Euros & Tchouameni Titles Tchou Pass Madrid Train! Bienvenu Aurelien!.

Once an article said he was only a 20% chance to play in the Final and might miss the Euros, I knew something was up.

13. Deadtigers liked diablodelsol's post in the thread In which we post yet another ten thousand plus interesting or amusing - or neither - tweets.

I get that it takes time. But I think Dem voters generally get out to vote when people commit to doing something about problems…rather...

14. Deadtigers liked bigredfutbol's post in the thread In which we post yet another ten thousand plus interesting or amusing - or neither - tweets.

The appeal of Trump for some of his supporters is that he gave them permission to be the worst version of themselves.

15. CB-West liked burning247's post in the thread Arne Slots In at Liverpool - Welcome (New Manager Thread).

That is quite the prediction. Think next season will be Pep's last. They'll win the title one more time to see him off and everyone in...

May 20, 2024 at 10:17 PM
  16. don gagliardi replied to the thread Earthquakes history -- NASL style!, Part 2.

A copy of Fred Guzman’s inaugural year book is also in the museum collection.

17. MerlinRM liked temesgen's post in the thread The Real Madrid News / Reviews / Discussion Thread.

Regardless of the cause of death, reach out to someone if you need help and keep perspective because if you are on top there's a good...