Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. Anoo liked andrewm1997's post in the thread UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *.

The fan pass is available now, you need to log in on the same email address you used to buy the tickets

Jun 3, 2024 at 5:28 AM
  2. J-Mezzy liked yoanaidarov's post in the thread How Much Better Can We Get? - The Transfers, Rumors & Lies Thread.

I can, considering Kroos is leaving and we’re already 1 person down in midfield.

Jun 3, 2024 at 5:27 AM
  3. juventino13 replied to the thread 2024 Summer Transfer Speculation.

Chiesa isn't budging on his contract demands so it's looking increasingly likely he'll be sold. Bye

Jun 3, 2024 at 5:27 AM
  4. J-Mezzy liked yoanaidarov's post in the thread "Kroos'ed to la decimoquinto"- The Official Welcome Toni Kroos Thread.

I still can't believe it's over.

Jun 3, 2024 at 5:26 AM
  5. J-Mezzy replied to the thread Return to the Club that "runs through my veins" - The Welcome Dani Carvajal Thread.

Carvajal over walker for me Carvajal got that dog in him, walker does not

Jun 3, 2024 at 5:26 AM
  6. J-Mezzy liked Zidane05's post in the thread How Do You Replace a Legend? - The Transfers, Rumors & Lies Thread.

Closing this one up. Let's open up a new one before the big announcement. :D

Jun 3, 2024 at 5:25 AM
  7. hussar liked BarryfromEastenders's post in the thread UEFA Euro 2024: England Tournament Thread [R].

At club level Dunk plays either side as a CB and has still never been competitively capped. If he truly is an option to start at the...

8. NietzscheIsDead replied to the thread Berhalter Interview With WaPo.

Those ratings only change when teams force them to change by beating other teams. Now is the time. We have seen both Uruguay and...

9. J-Mezzy liked sidspaceman's post in the thread Miguel Borja - news and comments.

[MEDIA]

Jun 3, 2024 at 5:24 AM
  10. hussar liked ChristianSur's post in the thread English Abroad.

Not sure about that premise. You could make an argument that any of Keegan, Hoddle, Waddle, McMananam, and Beckham played their best...

Jun 3, 2024 at 5:23 AM
  11. J-Mezzy replied to the thread All I Do Is Vin Vin Vin - The Vinicius Jr. Thread.

I was telling my friends who were really impressed with him yeah he’s awesome but now I’ll have to watch him do that to Colombia in...

12. horrisengleton liked Marcho Gamgee's post in the thread UEFA Euro 2024: England Tournament Thread [R].

[MEDIA] Well impressed with this though, his Spanish is coming on very well.

13. J-Mezzy liked YOUNGSTARS87's post in the thread All I Do Is Vin Vin Vin - The Vinicius Jr. Thread.

Loan him? Just this past January and February people were bashing him and few wanted him sold. In short? Fans are terrible

Jun 3, 2024 at 5:22 AM
  14. J-Mezzy liked Serengeti_Boy's post in the thread All I Do Is Vin Vin Vin - The Vinicius Jr. Thread.

Man who can forget Kroos' assist to Vini vs Barca where he told him to when to make the run and Vini hit a deflected goal in. I felt...

15. J-Mezzy replied to the thread How Much Better Can We Get? - The Transfers, Rumors & Lies Thread.

Rodrygo is staying one more year and that’s it unless he has a huge copa and tries to cash in

16. J-Mezzy liked yoanaidarov's post in the thread How Much Better Can We Get? - The Transfers, Rumors & Lies Thread.

I wouldn't sell anyone, considering the amount of games the team will have to play next season. We have the Euros this summer, so less...

Jun 3, 2024 at 5:21 AM
  17. J-Mezzy liked RaMaaa's post in the thread How Much Better Can We Get? - The Transfers, Rumors & Lies Thread.

Brahim is a spark to have in the squad. Quality player, good on tight spaces. Hope he stays. IMO this summer everyone will stay, but...

18. Ahmadi8 replied to the thread How Much Better Can We Get? - The Transfers, Rumors & Lies Thread.

Ceballos might be one I can't justify keeping.