Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. Nathanial Essex replied to the thread Return to the Club that "runs through my veins" - The Welcome Dani Carvajal Thread.

To think he's been in the starting team for over a decade, and starting each Champions League final win since. Says a lot. Also...

Jun 3, 2024 at 6:40 AM
  2. gjackson2207 liked OWN(yewu)ED's post in the thread Yanks abroad 2023-2024 thread.

We will be in MUCH better position this time around than last time. Last promotion was a miracle of miracles in all aspects and we were...

Jun 3, 2024 at 6:39 AM
  3. kgilbert78 replied to the thread MLS CUP CHAMPIONS 2024 ROSTER THREAD.

Obi is a neurosurgeon these days in UA.... No joke. I saw one of his colleagues at his practice (I also have his Indiana Blast jersey...

4. J-Mezzy liked PeXXeR's post in the thread Madridistas All Over Copa And Euros Collide While Colombians Dominate. The Other Teams Summer Thread.

700 mill for the french league is insane.. no wonder no one is jumping in. Me not watching ball as I used to back in the day, I have...

5. J-Mezzy liked Umar's post in the thread All I Do Is Vin Vin Vin - The Vinicius Jr. Thread.

You would have to be an imbecile to try and chip Courtois in a 1v1. And he knows it. He is tall and agile. If you cannot place it in a...

6. Ahmadi8 liked Umar's post in the thread All I Do Is Vin Vin Vin - The Vinicius Jr. Thread.

You would have to be an imbecile to try and chip Courtois in a 1v1. And he knows it. He is tall and agile. If you cannot place it in a...

7. Deep Pal liked 4x4s's post in the thread BORUSSIA DORTMUND vs REAL MADRID | The Champions League Final | 01.06.24 | 21:00 CET.

Yeah, i personally was pretty ok with the game in terms of fairplay and officiating, which is a lot since one of Dortmund's best...

Jun 3, 2024 at 6:37 AM
  8. Nathanial Essex liked 4x4s's post in the thread "Kroos'ed to la decimoquinto"- The Official Welcome Toni Kroos Thread.

That's actually a cool idea.

9. J-Mezzy replied to the thread Madridistas All Over Copa And Euros Collide While Colombians Dominate. The Other Teams Summer Thread.

You think we are in a talent down era?

10. thebigman replied to the thread UEFA Euro 2024: England Tournament Thread [R].

I wonder if Gareth has designs on a 3 at the back with his choice of players? ……………..…Kane …………..foden……Jude...

11. russian hattie liked -Reivax-'s post in the thread Return to the Club that "runs through my veins" - The Welcome Dani Carvajal Thread.

Greatest right-back in the history of the club and one of the best of all time. Seemed to be in decline last season, but has completely...

12. Deep Pal liked natenate101's post in the thread Oooh! Petro Dollars Buys EPL, UEFA & FIFA.. But Can't Buy Youuu! Hey Jude! Bellingham Thread.

Sidenote, anyone notice the rash on his face during the Final? Was throwing me off when watching his interviews and even saw it during...

Jun 3, 2024 at 6:36 AM
  13. Teak liked feyenoordsoccerfan's post in the thread Never heard a sweeter sounding word than Feyenoord part 2.

260635 Seems Sparta Praha arenot satisfied with the money offered for ending the contract a year ahead. Maybe they want that Liverpool...

14. J-Mezzy liked Saeta Rubia's post in the thread Madridistas All Over Copa And Euros Collide While Colombians Dominate. The Other Teams Summer Thread.

Issue is no takers even in France so far. Heard broadcasters think right value is only worth half of 700 M per year Ligue 1 is asking for.