Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. Deadtigers liked Sounders78's post in the thread PBP: P01135809 Trump Espionage, Coup, Conspiracy, Racketeering, Fraud & Obstruction Trial Thread.

I would be very surprised if he goes to jail. House arrest maybe, but not jail.

May 17, 2024 at 5:31 PM
  2. Deadtigers liked JamesA's post in the thread PBP: P01135809 Trump Espionage, Coup, Conspiracy, Racketeering, Fraud & Obstruction Trial Thread.

If they convict, I think Trump gets a shortish sentence. A year to 18 months type thing. But, I'm concerned this will be a hung jury...

3. Suyuntuy replied to the thread Rood-Witten (& Blau) Malik Tillman at PSV America (olf Bayern Munich).

You dog. https://www.voetbalverslaafd.nl/bizar-psv-er-tillman-en-vrouw-kees-luijckx-rijden-scheve-schaats/

4. willydonc replied to the thread Notice of CFFC data breach (not a joke).

It doesn't appear to affect anyone but those directly involved with the team. Those outside the team itself should be ok.

May 17, 2024 at 5:30 PM
  5. juveeer replied to the thread Allegri Out, Who Will Replace Him?.

LOL at this story: https://football-italia.net/new-juventus-coach-montero-famous-record-red/

6. The Irish Rover replied to the thread Brenden Aaronson at Union Berlin (olf Leeds).

If he went to the likes of Spurs, Atletico Madrid, Dortmund, etc. and offered to play for free, they'd probably reject him. Even if he's...

7. schroncar liked willydonc's post in the thread Rumor: News/Rumor: 2024 Chicago Fire Roster Speculation.

Cuypers is still playing harder than just about anyone else out there.

8. bigsoccertst1 liked blissett's post in the thread Candidates for 2027 WWC.

:whistling: :(

May 17, 2024 at 5:29 PM
  9. willydonc replied to the thread Rumor: News/Rumor: 2024 Chicago Fire Roster Speculation.

Cuypers is still playing harder than just about anyone else out there.

May 17, 2024 at 5:28 PM
  10. NorthBank liked And_ROOS's post in the thread Victims of a Campaign- The Other Footy Teams Thread.

Confirmed, fractured eye socket, definitely missing the WHU match and likely to miss the FA Cup final.

11. bigsoccertst1 replied to the thread These nations could debut at the 2026 World Cup.

Yup. Just look at current Conmebol qualifiers: With 1/3 of matches completed, you got some shady teams making its top 5. Even...

12. TRUJDUB21 replied to the thread MLS CUP CHAMPIONS 2024 ROSTER THREAD.

I said we should sign him , I think it would have been worth the investment. However even at that time he maybe doesn’t want to come...

13. schroncar replied to the thread Frank Klopas Career Deathwatch Thread.

“Some people” maintain that Shaqiri is one of top five all-time “bad fits” in MLS history. Hard for me to prove otherwise.

May 17, 2024 at 5:27 PM
  14. ThreeApples replied to the thread Pre-match: San Jose Earthquakes - Orlando City SC (Saturday, 5/18) pregame thread.

It's the VAR official who chose not to send him to the monitor. The VAR makes that decision, not the center ref.

May 17, 2024 at 5:27 PM
  15. The Irish Rover liked Suyuntuy's post in the thread Brenden Aaronson at Union Berlin (olf Leeds).

You don't just "go" to the top teams. They have to want you enough.

May 17, 2024 at 5:26 PM
  16. kruck replied to the thread Duncan McGuire Overseas Opportunities.

Legia Warsaws record arrival was a $1.5m transfer fee. So, unless they got a rich new owner, consider me skeptical.

May 17, 2024 at 5:25 PM
  17. LouisianaViking07/09 liked Roblar's post in the thread Spaghetti Weston: McKennie at Juventus.

Win a trophy and get fired, eh?

May 17, 2024 at 5:24 PM
  18. ThreeApples replied to the thread Post-match: Portland Timbers - San Jose Earthquakes (Wednesday, 5/15) postgame thread [R].

Maybe, maybe not. There's an automatic fine for every red card.

May 17, 2024 at 5:24 PM
  19. RaMaaa replied to the thread How Do You Replace a Legend? - The Transfers, Rumors & Lies Thread.

It's actually would be huge challenge for Carlo to deal with squad like this. I mean Rodrygo, Brahim deserves minutes, how to manage...

May 17, 2024 at 5:23 PM