Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. AGomes replied to the thread Senior Team Discussion.

@nunzio23 Many don't like Cristante is fair but to say he's never done anything in Azzurro is not true. He did produce the most...

Jun 1, 2024 at 11:44 AM
  2. superdave replied to the thread Spaghetti Weston: McKennie at Juventus.

I mostly agree, but Weston’s occasionally loose touch could end up being a bigger problem in a league where defenders stick a lot closer...

Jun 1, 2024 at 11:44 AM
  3. ArsenalMetro liked Pegasus's post in the thread Matt Turner at Nottingham Forest.

Even if they sell their other three?

Jun 1, 2024 at 11:43 AM
  4. Shay Z replied to the thread BORUSSIA DORTMUND vs REAL MADRID | The Champions League Final | 01.06.24 | 21:00 CET.

I usually wear my Zidane 5 on big final days because he was always so badass in big finals but I think I am gonna take out the Benzema 9...

5. superdave liked zlatan_but_a_car's post in the thread Spaghetti Weston: McKennie at Juventus.

I just don't think Weston was really *that* bad at Leeds. He wasn't good, but then again, no one on that Leeds side was good after Tyler...

6. Kaitlyn replied to the thread Post-match: New York City FC - San Jose Earthquakes (Friday, 5/31) postgame thread [R].

Could carelesd about open cup

Jun 1, 2024 at 11:42 AM
  7. Dr. Wankler replied to the thread Our Reads of 2024.

[IMG] Poetry Night at the Ballpark, a collection of essays covering literature, culture, and politics by a guy whose opinions are...

8. MrSnrub replied to the thread UEFA Euro 2024: England Tournament Thread [R].

I must say I think there's pretty extreme revisionism over Scholes. He started every game for 4 tournaments straight - how many of our...

9. SoccerMan94043 liked Kaitlyn's post in the thread Post-match: New York City FC - San Jose Earthquakes (Friday, 5/31) postgame thread [R].

Rodriguez on one goal was so far over with Beaspn already in cover left his man wide open running down the center costing us a goal....

10. Monarch Bay Beachbum liked zlatan_but_a_car's post in the thread Spaghetti Weston: McKennie at Juventus.

TuttoJuve claim that if Mckennie and Juve can't come to an agreement, Juve will be looking for €20m - €25m and that Aston Villa,...

Jun 1, 2024 at 11:41 AM
  11. casoccerdad47 replied to the thread Kylian Mbappe, Welcome to Arsenal! - Summer 2024 Transfer Thread.

With Bellingham, Valverde, Tchouameni, and Camavinga; Kroos and Modric are already rotational. Though Ancelotti does a good enough job...

12. Quakes05 liked don gagliardi's post in the thread The Official Luchi Gonzalez Thread.

Okay, I will play along; how about some evidence you consider relevant and material to support your position that Shawlee is the...

13. superdave liked The Irish Rover's post in the thread Matt Turner at Nottingham Forest.

New to (world) football squad assembly I take it. ;) Forest may be able to sell all 3 in one window, but that kind of big, hairy balls...

Jun 1, 2024 at 11:40 AM
  14. russian hattie replied to the thread BORUSSIA DORTMUND vs REAL MADRID | The Champions League Final | 01.06.24 | 21:00 CET.

I’ll be with family and friends watching. Hope you all are too. And hope to be back on here tonight to celebrate

Jun 1, 2024 at 11:39 AM
  15. The Irish Rover liked The Jitty Slitter's post in the thread The On-going Never-ending Brexit Story Part Four.

wrecking your own party to own the woke establishment

Jun 1, 2024 at 11:39 AM
  16. ArsenalMetro liked TheJoeGreene's post in the thread 2024 U.S. Open Cup.

New Mexico United offering $250 Open Cup package Chartered plane, ticket to the game, & swag bag.

Jun 1, 2024 at 11:38 AM