Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. La Rikardo replied to the thread Bad stories.

Nope, I'm actually not particularly interested in “guidance” from randos on the internet. I've been doing this for as long as these...

May 20, 2024 at 11:41 PM
  2. Chesco United liked dapip's post in the thread RIP -- Consequential Person Has Passed Away.

[MEDIA]

3. Eliintromex replied to the thread Peru's Young Talents.

Interesantisimo todo esto. Caceres ya con Binacional me parecia interesante....

4. Chesco United liked Kazuma's post in the thread RIP -- Consequential Person Has Passed Away.

Riding in a helicopter in low visibility conditions over mountainous terrain does tend to be bad.

5. Chesco United liked argentine soccer fan's post in the thread RIP -- Consequential Person Has Passed Away.

[ATTACH] Ebrahim Raisi Iran’s president, conservative hardliner, and protege of Ayatollah Khamenei.

IMG_1469.jpeg May 20, 2024 at 11:41 PM
  6. temesgen replied to the thread How Do You Replace a Legend? - The Transfers, Rumors & Lies Thread.

I haven't seen him play, I'd love for someone to share thoughts on why he's a good signing.

May 20, 2024 at 11:40 PM
  7. nivla replied to the thread The Official Hernán López Muñoz thread.

It’s been like that for seasons. Not just one player but many would not, could not or have no confidence to ping that pass. They...

May 20, 2024 at 11:40 PM
  8. Eliintromex replied to the thread Transfer Rumours - Part 8.

[MEDIA]

May 20, 2024 at 11:39 PM
  9. rslfanboy liked Sounders78's post in the thread GOP Failure Watch Part VI (Majority in House Edition) The Insurrection Caucus Sh*tshow..

Ding dongs featured in the "Homer's Phobia" episode as a test of Bart's sexuality. Too bad Ho Ho's aren't in there as well. [MEDIA]

May 20, 2024 at 11:38 PM
  10. Gordon1995 replied to the thread Official J. League Transfers and Rumors.

Hopefully Kosei Tani, Keisuke Osako and Kazuki Fujita, etc. can consider a move to Europe too. Good to have more GKs playing there to...

11. overlap_old_coach replied to the thread Score cards for our current administration.....

That's what I was referring to! I thought all the northern second level was youth teams...which I've brought up to the club a lot of...

12. edcrocker liked bshredder's post in the thread Summer Olympic Roster Discussion.

I will say this.. Cole Bassett has been great this season. He deserves to be called up to the June camp and fight it out in one last...

13. SCP_16 replied to the thread Liga Bwin 2023-24 - General Discussion Thread.

I bet he's still in great shape and can perform at a decently high level too

14. ChicagoVT replied to the thread Spaghetti Weston: McKennie at Juventus.

I hope he was just out for rest. Would hate to learn Allegri was Wes’s only advocate on staff. Juve’s midfield is not very good and I...

May 20, 2024 at 11:37 PM
  15. Eliintromex replied to the thread Official Seleccion Peruana: News, Stats & Players (P3) [R].

Y con esto, Sonne fijo para la Copa America. [MEDIA]

May 20, 2024 at 11:37 PM