Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. Gaz811 replied to the thread UEFA Euro 2024: England Tournament Thread [R].

Hes made more mistakes in the few games hes played than maguire has in his 50 odd games.

Jun 3, 2024 at 7:11 AM
  2. MassachusettsRef liked StarTime's post in the thread 2024 MLS Match Day 18 Referee Discussion [R].

The biggest problem I have with reviews like this: if the attacker doesn’t throw his arms to the air and his legs to the ground, would...

Jun 3, 2024 at 7:10 AM
  3. ProudNatRN replied to the thread NGR: Copa America matches at SoFi Stadium - anyone?.

Saving my time, energy, and money to go all in on trying to get tickets to watch every USMNT game in person at WC 2026!

Jun 3, 2024 at 7:10 AM
  4. feyenoordsoccerfan attached a file to the thread Hamas Attacks, Israel Responds II.

It's a habit of him. [ATTACH] In here he claims I demanded vids of rape and that I claimed something about servers. I never did either,...

upload_2024-6-3_13-8-32.png Jun 3, 2024 at 7:10 AM
  5. J-Mezzy liked .halamadrid2.'s post in the thread The Real Madrid News / Reviews / Discussion Thread.

[MEDIA] Macron should become the president of the FFF instead of the country because he is clearly more invested in football than he is...

Jun 3, 2024 at 7:09 AM
  6. RossD liked Seanin's post in the thread Berhalter Interview With WaPo.

This is an extremely generous assessment. We don’t have a top 10 player at any position. What we have probably for the first time in...

Jun 3, 2024 at 7:09 AM
  7. ProudNatRN liked TrickHog's post in the thread Other MLS games and Teams/Players [R].

RSL hasn’t lost in 13 games and was first in the west when we played them. I’d say they are exactly the same team we played a few weeks...

Jun 3, 2024 at 7:08 AM
  8. ProudNatRN liked El Futbolisimo's post in the thread Other MLS games and Teams/Players [R].

Arango thinks he is Ibrahimovic. He had a hat trick and an assist as they rout the living hell out of Wolffy and Austin. We play these...

9. RossD liked ReynaRanger's post in the thread Berhalter Interview With WaPo.

Uruguay and Colombia are both ranked in the top 10 of international soccer, per Elo rankings. Argentina and Brazil are first and third...

10. ProudNatRN liked The Cadaver's post in the thread Alumni News.

The worst thing that happened to Efra in LA was being praised by Zlatan. Or maybe the worst part was Efra believing it. Sometimes people...

Jun 3, 2024 at 7:07 AM
  11. Pennsylvania Dave posted a new thread.

News: Chicago Fire Fanaddict NEWS: June 3, 2024

[MEDIA] [MEDIA] Can someone please tell me what you are saving 3 cents on? 3 cents a gallon of what? Milk? Gasoline? Vodka? [MEDIA]...

Forum: Chicago Fire

Jun 3, 2024 at 7:06 AM
  12. ProudNatRN liked El Futbolisimo's post in the thread Alumni News.

The change to Xolos did this dude good. Look ate the shape he is in. He wasn't like that here under Vanney. That ended up being the...

13. schrutebuck liked fishmonger's post in the thread Berhalter Interview With WaPo.

Cinderella run? Nothing that hadn't been done before, with a lesser team, on more hostile ground ( 1995 in Uruguay ). It was nothing...

14. Marcho Gamgee replied to the thread UEFA Euro 2024: England Tournament Thread [R].

It’s mind blowing what Southgate sees in Dunk over the other better options especially after this season and his recent friendlies. Just...

15. Marcho Gamgee liked MrBoombastic's post in the thread UEFA Euro 2024: England Tournament Thread [R].

I'd prefer to see Alexander Arnold go to right back, Konsa or Branthwaite in the middle with Guehi, and Wharton given a chance in...

Jun 3, 2024 at 7:04 AM
  16. PDG1978 replied to the thread Cristiano Ronaldo (-12/13) vs Van Basten.

I suppose Laudrup was the master of in effect a kind of 'sombrero pass' (just leaving this here as a final response on this thread for...

Jun 3, 2024 at 7:03 AM
  17. .halamadrid2. replied to the thread The Real Madrid News / Reviews / Discussion Thread.

[MEDIA] Macron should become the president of the FFF instead of the country because he is clearly more invested in football than he is...

Jun 3, 2024 at 7:03 AM