Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. Rossonero23 liked OWN(yewu)ED's post in the thread Yanks abroad 2023-2024 thread.

All of Italy and a ready for the Como snd Venezia away games. Constant vacation

Jun 2, 2024 at 8:07 PM
  2. OWN(yewu)ED replied to the thread Yanks abroad 2023-2024 thread.

American keeper would be an interesting shout too. Turner loan/permanent, Slonina loan if Stratsbourg doesnt materialize, Celentano...

3. PigBenis liked Broadwater Farm's post in the thread All I Do Is Vin Vin Vin - The Vinicius Jr. Thread.

I concur. Kroos was 200/1 he's now 7/1 for heavy hitters, or 9/1 for the twenty quidders. VJ was 4/6 four weeks ago, he's now 11/10...

4. bsman replied to the thread Other Teams' Results [R].

My wife likes the woman’s sneakiness on that one: “Am I keeping you from your job?”

5. TrickHog liked El Futbolisimo's post in the thread Other MLS games and Teams/Players [R].

Apparently there were extenuating circumstances in last night's CCC final match. This is a quote from coach Wilfried: ''Bravo for...

Jun 2, 2024 at 8:06 PM
  6. loonixxx replied to the thread Pre-match: Fire v. Mouseketeers de Orlando 5/29 7:30 Soldier Field Apple TV.

I don't dislike them, I feel bad for the ones I see flying straight into the glass and stunning themselves. I also do my best to not...

7. PigBenis liked Doni's post in the thread All I Do Is Vin Vin Vin - The Vinicius Jr. Thread.

That was the assist in the El Classico I think.

8. Goodsport replied to the thread MLS NEXT Pro: Whitecaps FC 2 - The Town FC (Sunday, 6/2) pre/in/postgame thread [R].

The second half kicks off. The score is still: [IMG] 1 - 1 [IMG] GO THE TOWN FC!!! :( -G

9. TrickHog liked skydog's post in the thread Mid-Season Analysis Thread.

Vanney won't prevent it - Pec, Paintsil and Puig will. None of those guys were here in 2021. And Kuntz helped by finding & signing 2 of...

10. TrickHog liked Beirut's post in the thread Mid-Season Analysis Thread.

I think it was CoG that tweeted out that this is tied with our best start under the Vanney era. We started with the same record in 2021....

Jun 2, 2024 at 8:05 PM
  11. TrickHog liked pirozhok's post in the thread NGR: Copa America matches at SoFi Stadium - anyone?.

Anyone planning to attend Copa America 2024 games at SoFi stadium? There will be 2 group matches: Mon 06/24 Brazil-Costa Rica Wed...

12. TrickHog replied to the thread P/I/P Season 29 Game 17: LA Galaxy at Chicago, 6/1/24, 5:30 p.m. PDT Apple TV.

Chicago is a poor team. But not so poor that they won’t score when you give the ball over deep in our own half…. Twice. Disappointing...

13. PigBenis liked Umar's post in the thread All I Do Is Vin Vin Vin - The Vinicius Jr. Thread.

Ps look at the trust the team have in him now. Bellingham passes the ball and celebrates before Vinicius has even taken the shot.

Jun 2, 2024 at 8:04 PM
  14. PigBenis liked Umar's post in the thread All I Do Is Vin Vin Vin - The Vinicius Jr. Thread.

I would go with that too. I remember another situation where he did what looked like a very simple assist, but in fact it was a...

15. PigBenis liked Umar's post in the thread All I Do Is Vin Vin Vin - The Vinicius Jr. Thread.

I tell you what. If he meant that “Ozil bounce” by hitting the ball into the ground for his goal, then that is a world class finish....

16. PigBenis liked Doni's post in the thread All I Do Is Vin Vin Vin - The Vinicius Jr. Thread.

I’m personally going with the assumption that he meant it …

17. loonixxx liked bunge's post in the thread Pre-match: Fire v. the Team Anschutz Actually Liked (LAG) 6.1.24 Soldier Field 7:30.

This “hot take” is just garbage. I mean, he’s in the top ten percentile of progressive passing and passing overall. He’s constantly...

Jun 2, 2024 at 8:03 PM
  18. felloveranddidanadu liked Rossonero23's post in the thread Christian Pulisic at AC Milan.

I need to start watching women's golf again.

19. PigBenis liked -Reivax-'s post in the thread Return to the Club that "runs through my veins" - The Welcome Dani Carvajal Thread.

Greatest right-back in the history of the club and one of the best of all time. Seemed to be in decline last season, but has completely...