Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. Pl@ymaker liked jaykoz3's post in the thread The Cavan Sullivan Thread.

I'm going to say it again...... Gazdag is gone for the next month, as are Jose Martinez, amd Jesus Bueno. The Union do not currently...

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:27 PM
  2. Egbert Sousé liked Sounders78's post in the thread 2024 Concacaf Champions Cup.

Imagine the reaction next year if it’s an all MLS final. :D

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:27 PM
  3. Deep Pal liked MerlinRM's post in the thread "Kroos'ing to la undécima"- The Official Welcome Toni Kroos Thread.

Fantastic ending to a fantastic career. He and his wife have both proclaimed that they'll be staying in Madrid as they now see it as...

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:26 PM
  4. Deep Pal liked J-Mezzy's post in the thread "Kroos'ing to la undécima"- The Official Welcome Toni Kroos Thread.

Legend I will miss him dearly when lukita retires im gonna need some ice cream

5. IASocFan replied to the thread Best Stories 2024.

Great job with your colleagues! I wish I had that support 40 years ago.

6. Deep Pal liked saadomar's post in the thread Perfetto, the Return of Carletto! - Benvenuto Carlo Ancelotti.

[MEDIA] The G.O.A.T coach.

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:25 PM
  7. Deep Pal liked Serengeti_Boy's post in the thread Perfetto, the Return of Carletto! - Benvenuto Carlo Ancelotti.

Yes Henry left as he felt most of the invincibles had left and he should move on too. He also wanted trophies before retiring and...

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:25 PM
  8. Deep Pal liked Nir_O's post in the thread Perfetto, the Return of Carletto! - Benvenuto Carlo Ancelotti.

[MEDIA]

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:24 PM
  9. Deep Pal liked Doni's post in the thread Perfetto, the Return of Carletto! - Benvenuto Carlo Ancelotti.

Barcelona had a really great selection of forwards during that time. I’m also a big fan of Eto’o myself and of course Ronaldinho was out...

10. Egbert Sousé liked KCbus's post in the thread 2024 Concacaf Champions Cup.

I'm not a fan of re-writing history after the fact, or using excuses, but there's a difference between an excuse and a reason. And the...

11. Deep Pal liked Saeta Rubia's post in the thread Perfetto, the Return of Carletto! - Benvenuto Carlo Ancelotti.

Yea, Henry was great in 2005-06, but decided to stay with Arsenal after they lost the CL final to Barca that year. He moved to Barca in...

12. chirenzhiren replied to the thread June 2024 Korea friendlies.

Counter press is a literal translation of german words gegenpressing, I agree with you that it is not very accurate nor straightforward.

13. Deep Pal liked Saeta Rubia's post in the thread Perfetto, the Return of Carletto! - Benvenuto Carlo Ancelotti.

Henry on CBS yesterday was all praise for Carlo. He said no player who played under would be happy to see him leave a club and...

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:23 PM
  14. Rossonero23 replied to the thread Senior Team Discussion.

All talk, no action. Atalanta bought their stadium from municipal cheap. Obviously San Siro will cost more

15. Deep Pal liked Akramzizou's post in the thread Perfetto, the Return of Carletto! - Benvenuto Carlo Ancelotti.

Fully agree with this. A counter point can be made, which I don't fully agree with, which is instead of enjoying the musicians...

16. Rossonero23 liked AGomes's post in the thread Senior Team Discussion.

When's Milan getting their own stadium? Need smart owners like Venice Soccer Club.