Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. Deadtigers liked taosjohn's post in the thread The Joe Biden Presidency II : He's too old...or something like that!.

Almost as if they were actually rightists sheep-dipping the moderate left to make them look more radical and dangerous, huh? Like the...

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:34 PM
  2. schroncar liked loonixxx's post in the thread The Fire suuuuuck, so what other Soccer, Football, Fútbol are you watching?.

I was thinking about this just the other day. Remember when the league was just 10 teams deep? Games were scheduled usually so that you...

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:33 PM
  3. overlap_old_coach replied to the thread Pre-match: Fire v. the Team Anschutz Actually Liked (LAG) 6.1.24 Soldier Field 7:30.

Do you want Shaq to stay or do you support replacing him with another (8mil market value) attacking DP?

4. Deadtigers liked bigredfutbol's post in the thread The Joe Biden Presidency II : He's too old...or something like that!.

We're talking about the same cohort who attacked Obama relentlessly for drone attacks, but then lost all interest in the issue once...

5. falvo replied to the thread 2024 San Jose Earthquakes 50th Anniversary Celebration.

There is no sense in going back to rehash it all but to this day, that lone move to Houston, still remains a sore subject among many...

6. ProudNatRN liked LEM-LAG's post in the thread OFFICIAL: Roster/Rumor/Signings 2024.

[MEDIA]

7. ProudNatRN liked LEM-LAG's post in the thread OFFICIAL: Roster/Rumor/Signings 2024.

[MEDIA] The team is going all in on Marco Reus. As a Gareth Bale type signing, we could do worse.

8. schroncar liked goldclover's post in the thread Pre-match: Fire v. the Team Anschutz Actually Liked (LAG) 6.1.24 Soldier Field 7:30.

I hate to say it because I actually Had heard of Shaq when the Fire signed him and was excited because I saw what he could do with the...

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:32 PM
  9. ProudNatRN liked Lazy Assed Assassin's post in the thread OFFICIAL: Roster/Rumor/Signings 2024.

This is more heart than head, but Dele Ali is a free agent. He’s had a torrid time with injuries and he’s struggled with mental health...

10. schroncar liked plezercruz's post in the thread Pre-match: Fire v. the Team Anschutz Actually Liked (LAG) 6.1.24 Soldier Field 7:30.

Not a coincidence that Heitz can't take credit for him, since we got him from Lugano. Pete (was laughing about that on the ride home...

11. ProudNatRN liked Benny Dargle's post in the thread OFFICIAL: Roster/Rumor/Signings 2024.

[MEDIA]

12. Rossonero23 liked felloveranddidanadu's post in the thread Gianluca Busio at Venezia.

He's currently doing an IG live. I asked him what game he was most excited for next season and he said AC Milan...

13. ProudNatRN liked mbar's post in the thread OFFICIAL: Roster/Rumor/Signings 2024.

[MEDIA]

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:31 PM
  14. Henchag replied to the thread Pre-match: Can't believe it took this long for this thread, the 2024 Presidential election thread!.

I am very convinced winner of this election will win in the lower 40s. Something like 42-40, and 3rd party candidates get 18 percent.

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:30 PM
  15. petros93 liked MerlinRM's post in the thread "Kroos'ing to la undécima"- The Official Welcome Toni Kroos Thread.

Fantastic ending to a fantastic career. He and his wife have both proclaimed that they'll be staying in Madrid as they now see it as...

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:30 PM
  16. Deep Pal liked Saeta Rubia's post in the thread How Much Better Can We Get? - The Transfers, Rumors & Lies Thread.

I was also thinking this. One of his strengths as CB was building from deep. He also has played as midfielder for Austria. Could have...

Jun 2, 2024 at 9:29 PM