Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. Bear Crotch liked Shay Z's post in the thread Activate Another Lever and Still Lose to a Madrid Remontada - The Small Teams Thread.

I am no fan of the guy but It's ironic that of all the reasons he could have been fired for, Xavi gets dismissed for telling the truth....

May 17, 2024 at 5:09 PM
  2. Sounders78 liked rslfanboy's post in the thread Not a true Christian: Debate Christianity and Religion's role in Politics.

It doesn’t even need to be a feminist or pro-LGBT+ statement. He can just say that telling other people how they should live their lives...

May 17, 2024 at 5:09 PM
  3. stanger liked Bill Archer's post in the thread MLS CUP CHAMPIONS 2024 ROSTER THREAD.

It's got to be hard to have a father who has been around and knows as much as Claudio does and not have him manage your career. But...

May 17, 2024 at 5:08 PM
  4. Bear Crotch liked temesgen's post in the thread How Do You Replace a Legend? - The Transfers, Rumors & Lies Thread.

we should offer Xavi a groundskeeper role too, our viewership should be at an all time high next fall so who better to give us grass we...

May 17, 2024 at 5:08 PM
  5. Lohmann liked Lechus7's post in the thread UEFA WOMEN'S Champions League 2024/25.

[MEDIA]

May 17, 2024 at 5:07 PM
  6. Sounders78 replied to the thread The New Political Cartoon Thread (Now with Memes).

Nice touch with the wine glass in Jeanine Pirro's hand (I presume it is her).

May 17, 2024 at 5:07 PM
  7. mace liked glutton4Bolts's post in the thread A balompie ride to the top - João Lucas de Souza Cardoso (Johnny) at Real Betis.

It was ho-hum from a personal perspective for Johnny again (cue sarcasm...). Tied for second on his team w/ a 7.2 fotmob score in his...

May 17, 2024 at 5:06 PM
  8. Bear Crotch replied to the thread The Real Madrid News / Reviews / Discussion Thread.

The precedent of what we're trying to build in my eyes. Yes, the keeper position is the most objectively easy to assess. I just feel...

May 17, 2024 at 5:06 PM
  9. Bob Morocco replied to the thread Next Coach.

He said he had to leave the team (seemed like for personal reasons, I’m guessing not his own) and a Fed higher up basically held a...

May 17, 2024 at 5:05 PM
  10. lukeD replied to the thread 2024 Sporting KC salaries.

I wasn't suggesting Sheltons deal was a result of anything recent. Just that his value increased as a result of going to Europe. If...

May 17, 2024 at 5:05 PM
  11. locoxriver liked SupaMario's post in the thread Argentine NT: News, Stats & Players [R].

One of the rumors is that Scaloni is debating between taking Equi or Guido to the CA. I’d take Equi because he is a bit more dynamic and...

May 17, 2024 at 5:04 PM
  12. locoxriver liked SupaMario's post in the thread The All Purpose Other Teams Thread - Pt. III (R).

The terror that was Allegri ball has come to an end with Juve. Hopefully they do bring him back after a few years as they did last time.

13. Benny Dargle replied to the thread P/I/P Season 29 Game 14: LA Galaxy at Charlotte, 5/18/24, 7:30 p.m. PDT Apple TV.

I hope Paintsil is OK. If he has a hamstring issue, it might be too soon for him to come back.

14. mace liked Winoman's post in the thread Spaghetti Weston: McKennie at Juventus.

How about Allegri con brio?

May 17, 2024 at 5:03 PM
  15. roby replied to the thread Alert: The Maps Thread.

There was a time when they were known as Hamberders somewhere between Va and Md. o_O

May 17, 2024 at 5:03 PM
  16. Ssr9 replied to the thread How Do You Replace a Legend? - The Transfers, Rumors & Lies Thread.

Lukitaaaaaaaaaa! Praying the rumors are true. Kroos as well. Also…. 2025 CL final is in Munich iirc …… just saying lol

May 17, 2024 at 5:02 PM