Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. indestructible replied to the thread Napoli Serie A 2023/24 - defense of the Scudetto!.

Let this misery end already

May 17, 2024 at 6:03 PM
  2. Serengeti_Boy liked Saeta Rubia's post in the thread Activate Another Lever and Still Lose to a Madrid Remontada - The Small Teams Thread.

Wow. What an embarrassment this has been for Bayern. 5-6 coaches snubbed them. I reckon Tuchel will replace Ten Hag at Utd.

May 17, 2024 at 6:02 PM
  3. Serengeti_Boy liked Lyra's post in the thread Activate Another Lever and Still Lose to a Madrid Remontada - The Small Teams Thread.

As a madridista I’m sad he’s been sacked.

4. Serengeti_Boy liked MerlinRM's post in the thread Activate Another Lever and Still Lose to a Madrid Remontada - The Small Teams Thread.

Was off to bed, checked my phone and saw the new news of him getting fired. Couldn't be happening to a better person than Xavi.

5. overlap_old_coach liked lurak's post in the thread Alert: OFFICIAL: Xherdan Shaqiri Career Deaththread AND Shaqiri Nutrider Thread.

It would not shock me that he signs on a free while at the Euros, then rides pine upon his return to the Fire until he ships off in...

6. overlap_old_coach liked xtomx's post in the thread Alert: OFFICIAL: Xherdan Shaqiri Career Deaththread AND Shaqiri Nutrider Thread.

In completely expected news: Xherdan Shaqiri Called Up to Switzerland National Team for Training Camp Ahead of UEFA EURO 2024...

7. overlap_old_coach replied to the thread Rumor: News/Rumor: 2024 Chicago Fire Roster Speculation.

Be interesting to see if it made the AppleTV broadcast…there was a full minute of arm waving and bitching at each other. Can’t recall...

8. ThreeApples replied to the thread Post-match: Portland Timbers - San Jose Earthquakes (Wednesday, 5/15) postgame thread [R].

I'd assume that the Saturday assignments for a Wednesday/Saturday week are made before the Wednesday games. I wouldn't read too much...

May 17, 2024 at 6:01 PM
  9. whatagoodball replied to the thread 2024 Fall Schedules Thread.

Clemson https://clemsontigers.com/sports/womens-soccer/schedule/season/2024/

May 17, 2024 at 6:00 PM
  10. overlap_old_coach liked juicecrewallstar's post in the thread Rumor: News/Rumor: 2024 Chicago Fire Roster Speculation.

yeah, he and Herbers and Koutsias are the ones that look to be trying hardest (and of course Brady)

11. overlap_old_coach liked xtomx's post in the thread Rumor: News/Rumor: 2024 Chicago Fire Roster Speculation.

Yes, and I suspect that is the cause of his frustration and bewilderment. There is no criticism of Cuypers from me at this point. If...

12. overlap_old_coach liked willydonc's post in the thread Rumor: News/Rumor: 2024 Chicago Fire Roster Speculation.

Cuypers is still playing harder than just about anyone else out there.

May 17, 2024 at 5:59 PM
  13. Samarkand liked newterp's post in the thread The Jurgen Klopp Thread II - THE END - WHAT A RIDE IT'S BEEN!.

A Premier League Tribute To A Liverpool Legend | Farewell, Jürgen Klopp (youtube.com)

14. Samarkand liked newterp's post in the thread The Jurgen Klopp Thread II - THE END - WHAT A RIDE IT'S BEEN!.

"I hope there's a statue in the making" | Jurgen Klopp watches emotional Liverpool tributes to him (youtube.com)

15. nmssis replied to the thread Kim Min-jae @ FC Bayern München 2023-2024 [R].

not unless they git rid o Professor X

May 17, 2024 at 5:56 PM
  16. bigsoccertst1 replied to the thread Candidates for 2027 WWC.

[MEDIA] Kudos to BRA, and a moment of silence for those poor souls who will attend Manaus in 2027.

17. chaski liked Sounders78's post in the thread Not a true Christian: Debate Christianity and Religion's role in Politics.

Ain't no closet big enough for both him and the jacket.