Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. Chesco United liked Marko72's post in the thread US Mexico - The fans.

A couple of their moderators should've been perma-banned a long time ago.

May 20, 2024 at 9:22 PM
  2. chaski liked taosjohn's post in the thread Famous person is dead. R.I.P. [R].

He seems to have preferred pics that gave him rugged good looks to the ones that looked mean, so: [IMG] The all tough team carries...

3. chaski liked Dr. Wankler's post in the thread Famous person is dead. R.I.P. [R].

Would not have bet on him to make it to 86. Also, note how his face mask and that of Daryle Lamonica is pretty much identical. You don't...

4. falvo replied to the thread Famous person is dead. R.I.P. [R].

Passing of Karl-Heinz Schnellinger, German Football Legend at 85 [IMG]

May 20, 2024 at 9:21 PM
  5. RobTheFool liked roverman's post in the thread UEFA Euro 2024: England Tournament Thread [R].

Nah. Grealish is far more effective. We already have players that can do what Hudson odoi does. Grealish is a different kind of player...

May 20, 2024 at 9:20 PM
  6. Sounders78 replied to the thread The Food thread.

When you gotta go, you gotta go! Just ask Trump. :whistling:

May 20, 2024 at 9:20 PM
  7. Deadtigers replied to the thread The Distract me from 2020s P&CE Thread Part Deux.

Cameraman called an audible [MEDIA] Apologies to Nutter for the sexism and Sounders for the heterocentric post, but I had to share.

May 20, 2024 at 9:19 PM
  8. roby replied to the thread The Food thread.

Bedroom?? :confused:

May 20, 2024 at 9:18 PM
  9. markmcf8 replied to the thread Pre-match: San Jose Earthquakes - Austin FC (Saturday, 5/25) pregame thread.

I’ll be watching from my remote, undisclosed location! ;) I fully expect us to suck like a Dyson. We were poor on Saturday. I’ve only...

May 20, 2024 at 9:17 PM
  10. RobTheFool liked roverman's post in the thread UEFA Euro 2024: England Tournament Thread [R].

Not consider him he should be starting alongside rice and Bellingham

May 20, 2024 at 9:17 PM
  11. falvo replied to the thread Other Teams ** Only Italy ** [R].

[IMG]

May 20, 2024 at 9:16 PM
  12. tomásbernal liked Maximum Optimal's post in the thread Pre-Copa Training Camp Roster.

vibes guy third goalie aint playing better for the younger guys to keep playing with their clubs

May 20, 2024 at 9:15 PM
  13. tomásbernal liked dlokteff's post in the thread Pre-Copa Training Camp Roster.

I mean, it doesn't matter, but Sean Johnson...still?

May 20, 2024 at 9:15 PM
  14. tomásbernal liked gomichigan24's post in the thread Pre-Copa Training Camp Roster.

It’s also possible someone like Sargent got called in but they may get him in camp and decide he physically can’t go.

May 20, 2024 at 9:13 PM