Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. markmcf8 liked porkrind's post in the thread The Official Kaitlyn Thread.

Honestly... What else are we going to talk about right now? Man I miss the Earthquakes. They left in 2005. Shame we haven't had a team...

May 21, 2024 at 2:32 AM
  2. markmcf8 liked porkrind's post in the thread The Official Kaitlyn Thread.

Ok you've now made me want to visit Mt. Shasta. Congrats.

May 21, 2024 at 2:32 AM
  3. roverman replied to the thread UEFA Euro 2024: England Tournament Thread [R].

We've always had a dearth of great leftbacks at one time. We had the best left-back In the world in cole then his understudy was Wayne...

May 21, 2024 at 2:29 AM
  4. roverman liked MrSnrub's post in the thread UEFA Euro 2024: England Tournament Thread [R].

The problem with Trippier is his defensive game has declined massively this season, if you're picking him for left back its has to be...

May 21, 2024 at 2:28 AM
  5. MrSnrub replied to the thread UEFA Euro 2024: England Tournament Thread [R].

The problem with Trippier is his defensive game has declined massively this season, if you're picking him for left back its has to be...

May 21, 2024 at 2:27 AM
  6. Milan05 replied to the thread Copa America 2024 Discussion.

I don't want to place too much pressure, but this Argentina side has a serious opportunity to become immortal in football history. 2021...

May 21, 2024 at 2:26 AM
  7. Zinkoff liked RalleeMonkey's post in the thread Pre-Copa Training Camp Roster.

I hate to see Zendejas left off. He's having a great season.

May 21, 2024 at 2:23 AM
  8. Zinkoff liked Bob Morocco's post in the thread Pre-Copa Training Camp Roster.

I have thought that Scally has been a solidly below avg BL FB/WB for the past two seasons.

May 21, 2024 at 2:23 AM
  9. Zinkoff liked Bob Morocco's post in the thread Pre-Copa Training Camp Roster.

Venezia usually play 3 ATB and then two 8s and a 6. Tanner is usually the 6. He is a deep distributor. He’s spreading the ball all over...

May 21, 2024 at 2:22 AM
  10. S1na liked Saeta Rubia's post in the thread SR4's Heir - Welcome Eder Gabriel Militao.

And Carlo has praised Militao numerous times when we were winning. Last season league race was pretty much done after we lost at Camp...

May 21, 2024 at 2:22 AM
  11. Zinkoff liked RalleeMonkey's post in the thread Pre-Copa Training Camp Roster.

Is Lennon healthy?

May 21, 2024 at 2:18 AM
  12. Zinkoff liked Clint Eastwood's post in the thread Pre-Copa Training Camp Roster.

Zendejas, based on his play, is probably a snub. He'd probably be "next man up" if we have an injury to an attacking midfielder/winger....

May 21, 2024 at 2:17 AM
  13. S1na replied to the thread Activate Another Lever and Still Lose to a Madrid Remontada - The Small Teams Thread.

Wirtz is the talisman in one of the most dominant teams in German football. Of course it has to be him.

May 21, 2024 at 2:16 AM
  14. RoadMan liked Anon.'s post in the thread The Real Madrid News / Reviews / Discussion Thread.

I used to listen to Om a lot when he was a contributor on MM a couple of years ago. Aside from his analysis and love for Real Madrid, in...

May 21, 2024 at 2:15 AM
  15. S1na liked Nathanial Essex's post in the thread Activate Another Lever and Still Lose to a Madrid Remontada - The Small Teams Thread.

I would have felt sorry for them but yeah, monkey chants so they deserve it.

May 21, 2024 at 2:14 AM