Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. BVBFNM liked Brandko's post in the thread Bundesliga and the rest: Domestic and European competition discussion.

Good. Although I'd expect Bayern to go on a spending spree this summer, I want to see them be stagnant for the next few years. If...

May 20, 2024 at 12:31 PM
  2. gogorath replied to the thread Copa America planning and roster construction.

[MEDIA]

May 20, 2024 at 12:30 PM
  3. petschovschi liked andrewm1997's post in the thread UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *.

I think (and im not 100% sure on this) you're able to cancel a transfer if it hasnt been accepted on the other side. Like i said, not...

4. markmcf8 replied to the thread The Official Luchi Gonzalez Thread.

Yes. He could have gone with “the other guys are playing better right now.” Saying that Romney wasn’t good enough wasn’t cool, and then...

5. Wingtips1 liked newterp's post in the thread The Jurgen Klopp Thread II - THE END - WHAT A RIDE IT'S BEEN!.

Klopp singing the new managers name is ... class.

6. The Irish Rover liked roadkit's post in the thread Pre-match: The inevitable war with Iran.

Helicopters are perfectly safe flying on instruments. But unless you know exactly where you are in mountainous terrain -- which...

7. Wingtips1 liked speker's post in the thread The Jurgen Klopp Thread II - THE END - WHAT A RIDE IT'S BEEN!.

[IMG]

8. yasik19 liked lobomojo's post in the thread News: Mauricio Pochettino: In or Out?.

Well you can't really fire him now, hope he learned some lessons from the missed Cup opportunity's and the bad lost points to the bottom...

May 20, 2024 at 12:29 PM
  9. delphin replied to the thread UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *.

Does anyone have tickets for the seats that have not yet been allocated?

10. Shay Z liked celito's post in the thread Activate Another Lever and Still Lose to a Madrid Remontada - The Small Teams Thread.

Don't see what all the fuss is about. Liverpool fans should decide if he is a legend for their club.

11. pookspur replied to the thread Transfers - The Great Media Clickbait Rumour BS Thread.

Neither is anyone else here, but we don't let that stop us. :cool:;):unsure:

12. hardhead liked 96er's post in the thread 2024 Non-Champions (i.e. Other Teams’) News Thread—Streaming Now on BigSoccer +.

My initial reaction upon hearing this, and seeing how poorly Porters season is going: We might still be underrating how good Darlington...

May 20, 2024 at 12:28 PM
  13. kolabear liked hotjam2's post in the thread NWSL Week 9.

great post! I do agree, what stood out most was Nahas adventurers, total-futebol coaching but not necessarily the players input. Only...

May 20, 2024 at 12:27 PM
  14. lobomojo replied to the thread News: Mauricio Pochettino: In or Out?.

Well you can't really fire him now, hope he learned some lessons from the missed Cup opportunity's and the bad lost points to the bottom...

15. AlbertCamus liked TheWarmBurger's post in the thread '24 In-Season Catch-All Thread.

No callup for Steffen or Mihailovic this camp. [MEDIA] Bummer for them, but I don’t think either have shown enough to justify a callup...

16. gogorath liked RossD's post in the thread USMNT Transfer Watch - Movers and Shakers.

I was joking about Grown Ass Man which no one seemed to catch.