Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. J-Mezzy liked RaMaaa's post in the thread How Much Better Can We Get? - The Transfers, Rumors & Lies Thread.

Brahim is a spark to have in the squad. Quality player, good on tight spaces. Hope he stays. IMO this summer everyone will stay, but...

Jun 3, 2024 at 5:21 AM
  2. Ahmadi8 replied to the thread How Much Better Can We Get? - The Transfers, Rumors & Lies Thread.

Ceballos might be one I can't justify keeping.

3. Doni liked Nir_O's post in the thread How Much Better Can We Get? - The Transfers, Rumors & Lies Thread.

[MEDIA]

4. Wiliam Felipe Gracek replied to the thread Cristiano Ronaldo (-12/13) vs Van Basten.

.............[MEDIA] Michel Platini many many sombreros too !!!

Jun 3, 2024 at 5:20 AM
  5. Colm replied to the thread The On-going Never-ending Brexit Story Part Four.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-68079726 [img] [img]

Jun 3, 2024 at 5:18 AM
  6. Wiliam Felipe Gracek replied to the thread Cristiano Ronaldo (-12/13) vs Van Basten.

.................[MEDIA]

Jun 3, 2024 at 5:17 AM
  7. Ahmadi8 liked yoanaidarov's post in the thread How Much Better Can We Get? - The Transfers, Rumors & Lies Thread.

I wouldn't sell anyone, considering the amount of games the team will have to play next season. We have the Euros this summer, so less...

Jun 3, 2024 at 5:17 AM
  8. Wiliam Felipe Gracek replied to the thread Cristiano Ronaldo (-12/13) vs Van Basten.

........... Sombreros skills flick are amazing mate too ;!!! Patrick Vieira was a monster at all and almost a genius too !!!

Jun 3, 2024 at 5:15 AM
  9. J-Mezzy liked yoanaidarov's post in the thread Madridistas All Over Copa And Euros Collide While Colombians Dominate. The Other Teams Summer Thread.

Yeah, they had Mbappe, Messi and Neymar and now they have nobody. I can't name a single star in that league. I wouldn't watch it even if...

Jun 3, 2024 at 5:14 AM
  10. RoadMan liked yoanaidarov's post in the thread "Kroos'ed to la decimoquinto"- The Official Welcome Toni Kroos Thread.

I still can't believe it's over.

Jun 3, 2024 at 5:13 AM
  11. hussar liked Regis Prograis's post in the thread England Under 21 Discussions Thread (2002+ born) #8.

Of course it has! By who? because literally anyone can make up a rumour. Apparently Harry Kane hates Eze, you heard it here first!

Jun 3, 2024 at 5:12 AM
  12. hussar liked Jenks's post in the thread England Under 21 Discussions Thread (2002+ born) #8.

You've got to stop doing this.

13. petros93 liked yoanaidarov's post in the thread How Much Better Can We Get? - The Transfers, Rumors & Lies Thread.

I wouldn't sell anyone, considering the amount of games the team will have to play next season. We have the Euros this summer, so less...

14. Ahmadi8 replied to the thread Madridistas All Over Copa And Euros Collide While Colombians Dominate. The Other Teams Summer Thread.

Didn't bein help them out with that last year?

Jun 3, 2024 at 5:11 AM
  15. RaMaaa replied to the thread How Much Better Can We Get? - The Transfers, Rumors & Lies Thread.

Brahim is a spark to have in the squad. Quality player, good on tight spaces. Hope he stays. IMO this summer everyone will stay, but...

Jun 3, 2024 at 5:10 AM
  16. OmanGrecian liked andrewm1997's post in the thread UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *.

The fan pass is available now, you need to log in on the same email address you used to buy the tickets

Jun 3, 2024 at 5:10 AM
  17. J-Mezzy replied to the thread Madridistas All Over Copa And Euros Collide While Colombians Dominate. The Other Teams Summer Thread.

I mean, it will be hard to sell outside of France. Not a lot of star power in that league

Jun 3, 2024 at 5:09 AM
  18. Wiliam Felipe Gracek replied to the thread Cristiano Ronaldo (-12/13) vs Van Basten.

........ For example ... this France generation always won the main Brazil possible .... starts in 1997 FRance 1 x 1 Brazil tournoi du...

Jun 3, 2024 at 5:09 AM