Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. Sounders78 liked phedre44's post in the thread Soccer, Sports and Politics - Part Deux.

Spassapparat got to play pickup soccer with Dominic Thiem earlier today. I don't think there was any politics involved. Just some cute...

Jun 3, 2024 at 1:15 AM
  2. blissett liked Lechus7's post in the thread International Friendlies 2024.

[MEDIA]

Jun 3, 2024 at 1:12 AM
  3. azriel liked inswinger's post in the thread Fool me thrice ... if fool me you can't get fooled again - The 2023-24 OTT.

Laporta needs to show some vision and pay whatever Bayern wants to send Harry Kane to Real Madrid. This is the most sensible move to...

Jun 3, 2024 at 1:11 AM
  4. blissett liked lil_one's post in the thread June 2024 Korea friendlies.

Counter pressing is literally what it's called (and yes, it's a translation of gegenpressing): to press immediately after losing the...

Jun 3, 2024 at 1:11 AM
  5. Digital liked YOUNGSTARS87's post in the thread All I Do Is Vin Vin Vin - The Vinicius Jr. Thread.

Loan him? Just this past January and February people were bashing him and few wanted him sold. In short? Fans are terrible

Jun 3, 2024 at 1:08 AM
  6. blissett replied to the thread The Norway thread.

Or is it Italy made Norway look much worse than they actually are? :whistling: Not just a rhetorical stance: did you notice how...

Jun 3, 2024 at 1:06 AM
  7. Digital replied to the thread BORUSSIA DORTMUND vs REAL MADRID | The Champions League Final | 01.06.24 | 21:00 CET.

I've only seen 2 of his interviews since the win, didn't say a thing about Lunin, just thanked everyone for their support of him when he...

Jun 3, 2024 at 1:06 AM
  8. YOUNGSTARS87 liked Ssr9's post in the thread BORUSSIA DORTMUND vs REAL MADRID | The Champions League Final | 01.06.24 | 21:00 CET.

[MEDIA] Gots to love Jude man ....dude is GONE :D:D:D

Jun 3, 2024 at 1:04 AM
  9. A Ibrahim replied to the thread UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *.

I mean you’re right that it is controversial. I would say if real football fans being spoiled equates to a category 3 final ticket...

Jun 3, 2024 at 1:03 AM
  10. AGomes replied to the thread Senior Team Discussion.

Between the 4 injuries, Tonali, and out of form Locatelli, this is 6 players that should be on the team. I know Scotland and Austria...

Jun 3, 2024 at 1:01 AM
  11. Digital liked S1na's post in the thread BORUSSIA DORTMUND vs REAL MADRID | The Champions League Final | 01.06.24 | 21:00 CET.

Deserves to be hugely admired. Would have loved Courtois to give him credit in the after game interviews. Courtois is currently the more...

Jun 3, 2024 at 1:00 AM