Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. Wiliam Felipe Gracek replied to the thread Cristiano Ronaldo (-12/13) vs Van Basten.

.............................[MEDIA]

Jun 3, 2024 at 4:23 AM
  2. popularside replied to the thread UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *.

I think the prices are generally reasonable enough. You can argue both ways of course. 400 euro to watch Ukraine v Slovakia is mad...

Jun 3, 2024 at 4:23 AM
  3. petros93 liked 4x4s's post in the thread BORUSSIA DORTMUND vs REAL MADRID | The Champions League Final | 01.06.24 | 21:00 CET.

I was talking to somebody about the Schlotterbeck yellow card yesterday because there's a lot of noise about Vini diving there, which he...

Jun 3, 2024 at 4:21 AM
  4. Raul-7 replied to the thread "Kroos'ed to la decimoquinto"- The Official Welcome Toni Kroos Thread.

[MEDIA] Farewell King! :cry:

5. Lukas.peric replied to the thread UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket SWAPS only *.

Looking for a swap: I got 2x category 3 QF match 46 Looking for 2x any cat QF match 48 Pm me

6. RunthePoint liked felloveranddidanadu's post in the thread Gianluca Busio at Venezia.

He's currently doing an IG live. I asked him what game he was most excited for next season and he said AC Milan...

Jun 3, 2024 at 4:19 AM
  7. petros93 liked 4x4s's post in the thread Madridistas All Over Copa And Euros Collide While Colombians Dominate. The Other Teams Summer Thread.

I can record it on my phone if they want. Livestreaming on twitch and YouTube could also be an alternative Superchats to fund new players

Jun 3, 2024 at 4:19 AM
  8. RunthePoint liked BostonRed's post in the thread Gianluca Busio at Venezia.

Up to Serie A they go with a 1-0 win. He assisted on the only goal: [MEDIA] Came off injured: [MEDIA]

Jun 3, 2024 at 4:18 AM
  9. petros93 liked RaMaaa's post in the thread "Kroos'ed to la decimoquinto"- The Official Welcome Toni Kroos Thread.

legende. great farewell yesterday!

10. petros93 liked 4x4s's post in the thread "Kroos'ed to la decimoquinto"- The Official Welcome Toni Kroos Thread.

That's actually a cool idea.

11. RunthePoint liked falvo's post in the thread Tanner Tessmann at Venezia.

Vanoli riporta il Venezia in Serie A: Cremonese ko di misura (tuttosport.com) [MEDIA]

Jun 3, 2024 at 4:17 AM
  12. Wiliam Felipe Gracek replied to the thread Cristiano Ronaldo (-12/13) vs Van Basten.

............. Always remember I'm not talking about you just the players' performances in general . for sure .... always nothing...

Jun 3, 2024 at 4:17 AM
  13. itsonlymemate liked Regis Prograis's post in the thread England U-17 Discussions Thread #3 (2007 born).

As always the headline gives little or no context, he didn’t call for calm (whatever that means), he just said that Spurs approach will...

Jun 3, 2024 at 4:15 AM
  14. RaMaaa replied to the thread "Kroos'ed to la decimoquinto"- The Official Welcome Toni Kroos Thread.

legende. great farewell yesterday!

Jun 3, 2024 at 4:15 AM
  15. Wiliam Felipe Gracek liked PuckVanHeel's post in the thread Cristiano Ronaldo (-12/13) vs Van Basten.

Bergkamp played in three semi finals and he scored/assisted against teams like Germany, England, Brazil, Argentina, France across...

Jun 3, 2024 at 4:14 AM
  16. Wiliam Felipe Gracek replied to the thread Cristiano Ronaldo (-12/13) vs Van Basten.

................. Honestly, for my team I prefer Patrick Vieira, Claude Makelele and Ruud Gullit... I would easily leave Bergkamp,...

Jun 3, 2024 at 4:13 AM
  17. Raul-7 replied to the thread Madridistas All Over Copa And Euros Collide While Colombians Dominate. The Other Teams Summer Thread.

[MEDIA] No Mbappe, no party. :p

Jun 3, 2024 at 4:11 AM
  18. popularside liked miazqd's post in the thread UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *.

This will be controversial but still want to express the opinion that sometime found eu people are really spoiled that maybe we should...

19. charlie15 replied to the thread In which we post yet another ten thousand plus interesting or amusing - or neither - tweets.

Huh ? What does that suppose to mean? Am I missing something here? So DEI (as of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion) is a cult and their...

20. dspence2311 replied to the thread Christian Pulisic at AC Milan.

In some cultures the last word means the second-to-last word.