Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. blissett liked Lechus7's post in the thread International Friendlies 2024.

Australia vs. China (match no. 2) [MEDIA] 14:00 GMT Japan vs. New Zealand (match no.2) (FIFA+ stream)

Jun 3, 2024 at 7:39 AM
  2. blissett liked Lohmann's post in the thread German Fraulein National Team 2020 & beyond.

Germany vs Poland [MEDIA] Austria vs Iceland [MEDIA] USA vs South Korea [MEDIA] Australia vs China game 2 [MEDIA]

Jun 3, 2024 at 7:37 AM
  3. mschofield liked lukeD's post in the thread Sporting KC at Minnesota 6/1 7:30 CT [R].

Watched Apple "highlights" of the game. There were none of SKC besides JRs goal. Not one single defender on the roster is good enough....

4. Gaz811 replied to the thread English players Dual Nationality thread #2.

So mostly the same bunch that got smashed 4-0 by us last year?.

5. blissett liked BIHfan's post in the thread The Norway thread.

If Italy had made Norway look much worse than they actually are, the Italians would have scored a few goals. I think it can be summed up...

6. mschofield liked Inca Roads's post in the thread Sporting KC at Minnesota 6/1 7:30 CT [R].

Pretty sure the only games we've won this season had Salloi as captain. Clear answer there.

7. roverman liked Gaz811's post in the thread UEFA Euro 2024: England Tournament Thread [R].

Hes made more mistakes in the few games hes played than maguire has in his 50 odd games.

Jun 3, 2024 at 7:36 AM
  8. roverman liked Marcho Gamgee's post in the thread UEFA Euro 2024: England Tournament Thread [R].

It’s mind blowing what Southgate sees in Dunk over the other better options especially after this season and his recent friendlies. Just...

9. roverman liked MrBoombastic's post in the thread UEFA Euro 2024: England Tournament Thread [R].

I'd prefer to see Alexander Arnold go to right back, Konsa or Branthwaite in the middle with Guehi, and Wharton given a chance in...

10. Beowulf112 liked RaMaaa's post in the thread How Much Better Can We Get? - The Transfers, Rumors & Lies Thread.

Brahim is a spark to have in the squad. Quality player, good on tight spaces. Hope he stays. IMO this summer everyone will stay, but...

11. Vector-SS liked .halamadrid2.'s post in the thread The Real Madrid News / Reviews / Discussion Thread.

[MEDIA] Very classy. Respect

Jun 3, 2024 at 7:35 AM
  12. Lohmann replied to the thread German Fraulein National Team 2020 & beyond.

Germany vs Poland [MEDIA] Austria vs Iceland [MEDIA] USA vs South Korea [MEDIA] Australia vs China game 2 [MEDIA]

Jun 3, 2024 at 7:34 AM
  13. Gaz811 replied to the thread English players Dual Nationality thread #2.

Sorry I mean a full strength U21 team with Mainoo ,Palmer and Wharton etc. Its also being coached by Frances answer to Aidy Boothroyd...

Jun 3, 2024 at 7:34 AM
  14. Eleven Bravo replied to the thread Should the Copa America be Tim Ream’s last hurrah?.

Age isn’t arbitrary. There’s a reason that it’s extremely rare to see a player still playing at that age, much less playing at their...

Jun 3, 2024 at 7:33 AM
  15. blissett replied to the thread The Distract me from 2020s P&CE Thread Part Deux.

Hey, I thought this post was all about South-Asian ethnic food, but it looks like the treat you weren't able to identify in the second...

Jun 3, 2024 at 7:33 AM