Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. Footballers abroad replied to the thread English Abroad.

TC on X: "Jude Bellingham has given a full interview in Spanish… we love to see it! https://t.co/La2Rj9ebMX" / X

Jun 3, 2024 at 6:46 AM
  2. indestructible replied to the thread Senior Team Discussion.

Gatti on his way to Coverciano.

Jun 3, 2024 at 6:43 AM
  3. unclesox attached a file to the thread 2024 Nippon Professional Baseball (NPB) season.

[ATTACH] Updated online voting totals as of Monday 3 June. CENTRAL LEAGUE STARTING PITCHER 173,687 - Hiroto Saiki (Tigers) 88,386 -...

2024-07-25 All Star banner.jpg Jun 3, 2024 at 6:43 AM
  4. russian hattie liked Nathanial Essex's post in the thread Return to the Club that "runs through my veins" - The Welcome Dani Carvajal Thread.

To think he's been in the starting team for over a decade, and starting each Champions League final win since. Says a lot. Also...

Jun 3, 2024 at 6:42 AM
  5. russian hattie replied to the thread Madridistas All Over Copa And Euros Collide While Colombians Dominate. The Other Teams Summer Thread.

I feel like it is, but it could be nostalgia. I look at the Euros and I struggle to think who I am looking forward to watching.

6. J-Mezzy liked Nathanial Essex's post in the thread Return to the Club that "runs through my veins" - The Welcome Dani Carvajal Thread.

To think he's been in the starting team for over a decade, and starting each Champions League final win since. Says a lot. Also...

7. Nathanial Essex replied to the thread Return to the Club that "runs through my veins" - The Welcome Dani Carvajal Thread.

Jun 3, 2024 at 6:40 AM
  8. gjackson2207 liked OWN(yewu)ED's post in the thread Yanks abroad 2023-2024 thread.

We will be in MUCH better position this time around than last time. Last promotion was a miracle of miracles in all aspects and we were...

Jun 3, 2024 at 6:39 AM
  9. kgilbert78 replied to the thread MLS CUP CHAMPIONS 2024 ROSTER THREAD.

Obi is a neurosurgeon these days in UA.... No joke. I saw one of his colleagues at his practice (I also have his Indiana Blast jersey...

10. J-Mezzy liked PeXXeR's post in the thread Madridistas All Over Copa And Euros Collide While Colombians Dominate. The Other Teams Summer Thread.

700 mill for the french league is insane.. no wonder no one is jumping in. Me not watching ball as I used to back in the day, I have...

11. J-Mezzy liked Umar's post in the thread All I Do Is Vin Vin Vin - The Vinicius Jr. Thread.

You would have to be an imbecile to try and chip Courtois in a 1v1. And he knows it. He is tall and agile. If you cannot place it in a...

12. Ahmadi8 liked Umar's post in the thread All I Do Is Vin Vin Vin - The Vinicius Jr. Thread.

You would have to be an imbecile to try and chip Courtois in a 1v1. And he knows it. He is tall and agile. If you cannot place it in a...

13. Deep Pal liked 4x4s's post in the thread BORUSSIA DORTMUND vs REAL MADRID | The Champions League Final | 01.06.24 | 21:00 CET.

Yeah, i personally was pretty ok with the game in terms of fairplay and officiating, which is a lot since one of Dortmund's best...

Jun 3, 2024 at 6:37 AM