Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at BigSoccer Forum.

1. Fireburn47 replied to the thread English players Dual Nationality thread #2.

[MEDIA]

Jun 3, 2024 at 5:39 AM
  2. almo87 liked Marcus2116's post in the thread UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *.

I don’t really understand why people think there should be a resale platform as a matter of principle. I can’t think of any products...

Jun 3, 2024 at 5:39 AM
  3. luka74 replied to the thread German Fraulein National Team 2020 & beyond.

Some positives are : good individual performances from Lea, Klara and Jule. These 3 are possibly the best attacking options ? You could...

Jun 3, 2024 at 5:37 AM
  4. AJ123 replied to the thread English players Dual Nationality thread #2.

It's not really true though is it. We've called up numerous players to the youth teams that we've been unsure if they even qualify for...

Jun 3, 2024 at 5:35 AM
  5. nick777 replied to the thread UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *.

Yeah I agree. What we don’t want is a Rugby Union World Cup pricing structure where big matches are five times the price of the smaller...

Jun 3, 2024 at 5:34 AM
  6. horrisengleton liked Flying Columnist's post in the thread English players Dual Nationality thread #2.

Nope. You went after Armstrong Okoflex. Tapped up Mipo Odubeko while at West Ham and had a go at Evan Ferguson more recently. Troy...

Jun 3, 2024 at 5:34 AM
  7. Seanin replied to the thread Berhalter Interview With WaPo.

This is an extremely generous assessment. We don’t have a top 10 player at any position. What we have probably for the first time in...

Jun 3, 2024 at 5:33 AM
  8. NietzscheIsDead replied to the thread Should the Copa America be Tim Ream’s last hurrah?.

You never know. However, we do know that Ream is an extremely late bloomer. The whole point is that the door should always be open to...

Jun 3, 2024 at 5:33 AM
  9. RoadMan liked J-Mezzy's post in the thread Return to the Club that "runs through my veins" - The Welcome Dani Carvajal Thread.

Carvajal over walker for me Carvajal got that dog in him, walker does not

Jun 3, 2024 at 5:31 AM
  10. white_raid2 replied to the thread All I Do Is Vin Vin Vin - The Vinicius Jr. Thread.

Difference between the two clubs: Adeyemi attempts to round the keeper but the first touch betrays him and the chance is gone. Vinicius...

Jun 3, 2024 at 5:30 AM
  11. Flying Columnist replied to the thread English players Dual Nationality thread #2.

Nope. You went after Armstrong Okoflex. Tapped up Mipo Odubeko while at West Ham and had a go at Evan Ferguson more recently. Troy...

Jun 3, 2024 at 5:29 AM
  12. Anoo liked andrewm1997's post in the thread UEFA - Euro 2024 in Germany * Ticket discussion only *.

The fan pass is available now, you need to log in on the same email address you used to buy the tickets

Jun 3, 2024 at 5:28 AM